I felt as though I've been visiting a concert or somekind. it was very enjoyable day as it was my first time after 5 or more years when the last time I VISITED IT. to be exact, though it was tiring, it definitely make myself up. ANOTHER THING TO LOOK INTO WILL BE THE "SUPE DUPA"(if i am not mistaken). I am also proud to see all the races coming to give support to our Malaysian's event. It is not to be believed but i've parked my car very far till i got pain for the second time in my life of my thumb as i was wearing high-heels. Nobody expects me to wear the sport shoes for sure. What a type for me to wear something like dress on bottom to be shoes. I will never forget these wonderful and memorable experience especially the ghost house. it was the only lame thing and that will be the only ghost house that has made me laugh in it for the first time. IT WAS DEFINITELY AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCED!!!!!!!!!!!!www.facebook.com
No comments:
Post a Comment